Monday, February 05, 2007

Worst Blogger Ever!

Hah! OK. Here in South Carolina, blogging is no new thing for these Mommys! I am soooo far behind it's not even funny! I've been told that for starters the name of my blog is totally uncreative. Then, the fact that I rarely post pics is because I barely have a clue how to do it and have to elicit help from my computer geek hubby. Then!!!! Some of my new found friends put video clips on theirs! I want to do that! I have been taking pics all week to put on the blog. Last Wednesday it snowed and I took pics to post, but haven't sat Jason down to help me do it. I had a productive thrift shop-a-thon, the results of which I photographed to post, but still haven't sat Jason down to help me do it. I took a video clip of Mercy and her daddy engrossed in her new computer favorite, the dancing banana singing Peanut Butter Jelly Time...just for the blog and yet I have no clue how to put it on. Ladies...I think I need a private tutorial! I'll trade, singing lessons or tightwad tips for blogging aide!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beth says:
Okay I never said you were uncreative---I guess what I meant to say is YOU are one of the most energenic people I have met in a long time and I think you can EXPLODE on this blog with your creativity! Sound better? I'm excited to see how you express yourself and to learn all I can about the one and only GHYoung!
love you

Gini (Hallquist) Young said...

Hah! I knew you would comment! Since you haven't been around me a whole lot yet, and the whole written word thing leaves something to be desired...I just want to make sure that you imagined the smirk on my face as I was writing this blog! Very tongue in cheek. My feelings aren't hurt at all! Hah! essentially I agree with you and I'm laughing at myself. Clearly I do need blogging lessons though.

Gini

It's a Mom Thing said...

Gini...I say BRING IT ON!!! Looking forward to many pics and videos from you! If we can do it, I know you can, too. Also, next time you go "thrifting" call me! I'll give you my number tomorrow.

Gini (Hallquist) Young said...

O.K. I'll definitely call you! Fun times to be had. See you tomorrow then I'm off on a quick trip to the in-laws till Friday nite.

THE PEELS said...

So, where are those pics? I could use some new ones for my HUMONGOUS collection. :-)

Gini (Hallquist) Young said...

Well, tonite is teach Gini how to sell things on ebay from start to finish. If I am a quick learner then I can probably start the teach Gini how to post pics on blogger from start to finish. I've learned this before, but that was on the mac and a different program. Gotta start over on the survival PC. Yes...pics need to be posted. I may even do a few picture catch up posts to get them up and out there. Much Love, Sis!