Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Busyness

Busyness is one of my least favorite things. Don't get me wrong...I understand the idol hands make idol hearts thing, but I don't like to feel like my time is not my own. I have been trying to maintain balance though my scale seems to try and tip in the direction of busyness now and again. So, pray with and for me as I attempt to do God's bidding, fulfill my duties with and for my family, maintain a business of my own, and find time for sanity and Gini maintenance.

Today was Tuesday with M. One of our last, sadly, and I had to spend it almost entirely dragging her from store to store in search of spa and rockstar supplies. I had to use the easy time...the time w/o W for collecting party supplies for my next 2 parties. This spa party is going to be awesome and not too expensive. I managed to find supplies for 9 foot baths at the dollar tree. I gathered up numerous favors at Wilson 5 and 10 and the dollar tree. Such neat ideas really.

Of course, M and I went to Moe's! It's her favorite! She also purchased a mouse costume at Wilsons. So she wasn't entirely bored. We rented where the wild things are...which I don't really recommend for any kid. The material was all too grown up and depressing if you ask me, not to mention that it sort of encouraged animalistic behavior in children w/o and resolution to the issues portrayed. M barely watched it and though I thought the costuming and such was fantastic, I found myself struggling to pay any attention.

We had a New Orleans supper, and played together, cleaned together, and the kids are in bed. Time enough for me to blog, write up a letter for a friend, work on some business related administrative stuff and sew up some shoulder heat packs for the party! At least with all this spa stuff, the downstairs smells very soothing and relaxing!

1 comments:

kathylovemeyer said...

Miss it when u don't blog...glad u found some time to:)